Fallout: Wasteland Warfare
From the publisher:
In Fallout: Wasteland Warfare, players will build their own crew from a wide range of factions, allies and iconic characters from the Fallout series, and play in apocalyptic games of 3 - 30 high quality 32mm scale resin miniatures through a huge variety of iconic scenery and settlement buildings, from the Red Rocket to Sanctuary Hills, Nuka- Cola vending machines and wrecked cars.
Pick units or characters to be Heroic giving them access to V.A.T.S bonuses and then select a Leader who can gain Perks and other abilities to support your crew. Develop your settlements buildings, defenses and resources which impacts your crew’s army list and abilities in the wasteland.
Fallout: Wasteland Warfare will include narrative campaigns as well as standard caps based battles. You can also start a random mission with narrative-style objectives, search the wasteland for gear, weapons or caps. Caps recovered in missions can be used to improve the crew’s perks, weapons, gear, and upgrades for the next encounter. Gameplay supports In either Player vs. Player, Co-Op and Solo play.
The game uses a customizable solo-play AI deck to control enemies that play to their strengths and replicate a faction’s tactics while attempting a narrative mission or straight caps based battle. Play through a solo campaign or set up AI forces as a third party in your player vs player or co-op games.
Campaign expansions will unlock deeper crew building and AI experiences, new campaigns and let you perfect your settlement-building strategy. This will allow players to attack each other's bases to win rewards. Team up with a friend to defend a larger settlement or explore narrative missions in cooperative games against AI forces or the post-apocalyptic dangers of the wasteland.
Mechanics include Cooperative Play, Dice Rolling and Player Elimination
Recommended Age: 14+
Playtime in minutes: 60-120
- 12 Pre-Assembled Multi-Part Hardened PVC Miniatures pre-colored (Survivors in grey, Super Mutants in green plastic):
- 1x Aviator Head Super Mutant
- 1x Super Mutant Brute
- 1 x Standard Super Mutant
- 2 x Super Mutant Hounds
- 1x Nora (the Sole Survivor)
- 1x Dogmeat
- 1x Enslaved Tech Survivor
- 2x Settlers (one male, one female)
- 1x Brotherhood of Steel Aspirant in T-60 Power Amour
- 1x Deathclaw
- 12x scenic bases (will be affixed to models)
- Cards: 24x Large cards: Unit, AI, Reference, 100+ Small cards: Items (Weapon, Equipment, Mod, Chem, Power Armour), Boost, Heroic, Quest, Perk, Leader, Explore, Event, Wasteland (Danger, Creature, Stranger)
- Dice: 10 custom dice including 1x White Skill dice d20, 1x Red Armour d12, 2x Black Damage d12, 2x Armour Reduction d12, 2x Green Accuracy d12, 2x Blue Special Effect d12
- Scenarios: 5 x Training missions following the Survivors and Super Mutants, 5 x Tournament Missions, 5 x AI Missions, 5 x Narrative Missions.
- PLUS Everything else you need to play: Two die-cut counter sheets including over 260 small counters, 60 large counters, two full sets of 6 cardboard range sticks, 1x Rule Book and 1x Ways To Play Book plus 3ft x 3ft paper game mat.