The fantasy world of Laar needs a new ruler – and that ruler could be you. Build your state's power pyramid by developing your military and magical might, increasing your own authority and earn precious gemstones you need to expand your nation. This 1-4 player board game pits players against each other as they compete to become the ruler – and winner of the game. Players recruit allies, from wanderers to Princes, enact laws and earn power points to become ruler of Laar.
Viceroy will dazzle players with spectacular artwork and well-made components.
Mechanics include: Auction: Sealed Bid, Card Drafting, Hand Management, Memory, Set Collection and Tile Placement
Recommended Age: 13+
Playtime in minutes: 45-60
- 60 character cards
- 20 law cards
- 4 auction cards
- 64 gemstones (16 in each of the four colors: blue, red, green and yellow)
- 33 double-sided magic/science tokens
- 17 double-sided attack/defense tokens
- 54 power point tokens of different values (8 tokens worth 2, 3, 10 and 12 points; 4 tokens worth 4, 5, 7, 8 and 15 points; 2 tokens worth 6 points)
- 24 bonus tokens for magic (20 double-sided tokens with the values +2/+3, 4 tokens with the value +5)
- 12 bonus tokens for circles (2 with the value +2 and 1 with the value +4 in each of the four colors: blue, red, green and yellow)
- 4 players' screens