Red Dragon Inn 6, The: Villains
You’ve spent all day dealing with meddlesome adventurers slaying your monsters and taking your stuff. Now it’s high time you kicked back for an evening at the Black Dragon Depths, the Undercity’s counterpart to The Red Dragon Inn. And wouldn’t you know it, your wicked “arch-colleagues” have had the same idea!
Drink, gamble, and roughhouse with your frenemies. Just remember to keep an eye on your gold, because your tablemates will be trying to take it from you, and if you run out, you’ll be spending the night wandering the dungeon. Oh… and try not to get too beaten up or drunk, because these cutthroats won’t hesitate to keep the party going without you – after looting your body for gold, of course!
This standalone game is fully compatible with all other Red Dragon Inn expansions. In addition, it includes rules and components for the following game mode variants:
- Dungeon Events: The new Dungeon Event Deck adds zany new events that’ll be sure to spice up your time at the tavern, or kill you all trying!
- Boss Battle: Choose a villain, ramp up their power level with Boss cards, then play in this ruthless all-versus-one mode!
- Team Games: In addition to Boss Battle, this game includes rules for other team variants, including Two-Headed Dragon and Leaders and Lackeys.
Playtime: 15-20 minutes per player
- 4 unique character decks,
- Vlazlo’s Form Decks
- Boss Battle cards for each character
- Oversize Dungeon Event deck
- Player mats
- Deck dividers
- Fortitude and Alcohol markers
- Gold pieces and other tokens