In the Viticulture World expansion for Viticulture, cooperate with members of your extended winemaking family (or play solo) in 7 asymmetric continents as you try to achieve global recognition. Balance the growth of your individual vineyard with the combined effort of your fellow players to gain influence within the region.
Using a new game board, tiles, tokens, and event cards combined with the original vineyard mats and game cards, you have 6 years to achieve the two conditions necessary for victory in the selected region: (1) Each player must reach 25 victory points and (2) the shared influence token must reach the end of the influence track. If you enjoy the style of cooperation and the scenario asymmetry in Spirit Island and Orleans: Invasion, we think you’ll enjoy Viticulture World.
This expansion requires the Viticulture base game to play
- 1 box
- 1 double-sided game board (480 x 560 mm; the back side includes slots for structure
- cards from the Tuscany expansion)
- 2 rulebooks (multiplayer and solo)
- 7 completely asymmetric, unique continent decks (110 total cards, all 63x88mm)
- 28 innovation tiles
- 20 new red and blue cards* (63x88mm)
- 24 yellow and blue hats
- 1 influence token
- 1 event token
- 20+ Automa solo components (including 19 cards at the 63x88mm size)
- 20 card reprints (these mechanically identical cards replace their original counterparts so it’s easy to discard cards that aren’t compatible for cooperative play)